Supporting and driving a collective impact approach to Alliance activities, communication, and accountability.
Led by Duke and The Kapor Center, the AiiCE backbone ensures that the Alliance achieves the shared vision by maintaining operational effectiveness, expanding influence and impact, and creating sustainable, measurable change within computing education.
AiiCE Backbone Responsibilities Include
- Guiding the vision and strategy
- Supporting aligned activities across members, strategic partners, and stakeholders
- Building public awareness and understanding of, as well as engagement with the AiiCE vision, goals, and activities
- Advancing policy changes across K-16 computing education
- Mobilizing funding to support Alliance goals.
- Establishing shared measurement practices to gauge progress and success
AiiCE Backbone Members
Shaundra Daily, Ph.D.
Professor of the Practice of Electrical and Computer Engineering & Computer Science, Duke University